SilkFairy x Women's Aid Organisation (WAO)
[THIS CAMPAIGN HAS ENDED ON 30TH APRIL 2020]
Terms and Conditions:
- Our exclusive gift confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 hours after your purchase above RM500 & RM800.
- If you did not receive our exclusive gift confirmation email 24 hours after purchase, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM us with your order number.
- The colour and the size of the free exclusive gifts will be chosen randomly by us.
- If your order includes backorder items, everything including the free exclusive gifts will be sent together with the backorder items.
- If your order includes gift cards alone, the free exclusive gift will be sent to your billing address.
- This campaign is valid till 30th April or while stocks last.
- This campaign is not applicable with any ongoing promo codes.
- SilkFairy reserves the right to mend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
As many of us have the privilege to sleep soundly in the comforts of our own home, there are others out there who lives in constant fear of being physically abused. It is sad but true, domestic violence is real and especially important to highlight during this trying times.
We’re not a large organisation, but my sister and I as co-founders would like to play our part in raising the awareness to this cause. Part of our sales proceeds for the month will go to WAO (Women’s Aid Organisation) to help the women and children who has reached out for help.
We’re cutting down on everything possible from packaging to unnecessary accessories. Our product remains affordable with our quality in tact. Shipping is FREE and we will be giving away our exclusive products to any purchasers who spends above RM500 and RM800.
Also, your support to us thus far has been phenomenal. Thank you for your kindness and compassion, know that when you go to sleep every night, you have helped someone in need and we encourage you to do so continuously if you have the means.
Alone, we can only do so much but together, we can help to rebuild communities and the nation.