What is mulberry silk?
Mulberry is a type of silk that is lighter and smoother than other types.
It comes from the pearly white cocoon spun by domesticated silkworms that were exclusively fed with the mulberry bush. Creating mulberry silk is a long process that takes constant guidance and care — the reason why it’s one of the most renowned and exquisite silks you can get your hands on.
What is momme?
Momme is a weight measurement system that you can use as a basis when looking at a silk bedding’s quality.
The higher the momme weight, the better. In fact, the ideal is between 19 and 25 momme.
What are the SilkFairy pillowcase sizes?
We are offering 2 different sizes for now:
1. Standard size (50 x 70cm)
2. Queen size (50 x 75cm)
If you’d like to experience our luxurious pillowcases in different sizes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll consider adding it into our product line in the future!
Do you use non-toxic dyes?
Yes, we do. We make sure to work with the most experienced and trusted suppliers in the world.
This way, we can deliver the best and safest non-toxic silk pillowcases to your doorstep. Rest assured that each of our silk pillowcases meets the strict criteria of the Standard 100 set by Oeko-Tex®, an international certifying body focused on ensuring textile standards.
How do I clean my SilkFairy silk pillowcase?
Good news! Our high-quality luxury pillowcases are machine washable. But as durable as they are, your pillowcase still needs much love and care from you to last longer.
- Always use pH neutral detergents or detergents made specially for silks to wash your pillowcase.
- Turn your silk pillowcase inside out to wash.
- Remember to place your delicate pillowcase in a wash bag before letting it to spin around in your washing machine.
- Make sure that the water temperature is below 30 degrees Celsius. Cold wash will do.
- The best way to care for your pillowcase is by gentle hand-wash.
- Do not squeeze your pillowcase after washing as it will damage your silk pillowcase. Hang it dry so that the quality remains.
- Iron or steam your pillowcase with low heat.
- DO NOT bleach your pillowcase.
- DO NOT tumble dry your pillowcase.
When will you ship my order?
We typically ship your order within 24 hours on business days. (For more details, please refer to our Shipping Policy.)
We can’t wait for you to experience the benefits of our silk pillowcases so we make sure to send it to you as soon as we can!
This is also why we’re constantly working closely with the best logistics companies in the world to offer you the best service that you deserve. If you have any questions regarding your shipment please reach out to us.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we do ship to all fairies over the world. We’d love to share the benefits of Silkfairy pillowcases to everyone.
For more details, please refer to our Shipping Policy.
What if I want to buy in bulk/ wholesale?
We love how eager you are to share the joy of a great night’s rest with SilkFairy! We do offer corporate pricing for bulk orders 10pcs and above, please contact us via email@example.com
For more enquiries, please head on to Contact Us page. We are always excited to hear from you!