Gift Card RM50 - RM1000
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a SILKFAIRY gift card.
Terms and Conditions:
- Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
- If you want to buy a gift card for someone else, you need to forward the gift card email to the recipient, or simply key in your receiver's name and email directly.
- We will not be responsible if an incorrect email address is submitted at the time of purchase. If the eGift card you purchase is sent to someone else, it will not be replaced, or its value refunded.
- We will not be responsible if your eGift card is lost or stolen.
- Gift cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. We will not refund any remaining balance if it is not used.
- Ongoing promotions or discounts cannot be applied to gift cards.
- Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
- You can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. This code isn't case sensitive.
- A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. You are welcomed to contact us if you would like to check the balance of your gift card.
- Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include shipping.
- When you redeem a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then the customer can click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer is prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.